Multivitamins are those promising ingredients that our body requires to function in the best possible way. Multivitamins are basically minerals and vitamins. Our body’s capacity to function is generally dependent on them. Even the growth and development of the human body are reliant on multivitamins. So imagine how the deficiency of any of these Vitamins or Minerals can adversely affect our health system.
Many of us think that we are getting an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals from our daily diet. But in reality, our day to day diet is not sufficient to supply enough doses of vitamins to our body. And inefficiency of these vitamins can cause many life-threatening diseases.
How can you save yourself from these diseases? What changes in your diet you should do? What are the ways to provide a sufficient amount of vitamins in the body? The answer to all these questions is only one thing – Multivitamin Tablets.
You may want to also check, Aarogya Setu App: Introduction to India’s COVID-19 Tracker
What are Multivitamin tablets?
Multivitamins are a combination of various minerals and vitamins. The vitamins are extracted from natural sources. Multivitamin tablets are used to provide and fulfill the vitamin requirement of our body which we can’t get from the daily diet. These tablets provide the vitamins to the body in the “easy to digest state” for better and faster absorption.
You might wonder whether these multivitamin tablets actually work or not?
To your surprise, yes Multivitamins tablets are one of the most widely used supplements across the world. These supplements are consumed quite commonly and their popularity has increased even more in the past years.
Our body requires 13 vitamins and 16 minerals at least to function properly. So, multivitamin tablets purchased from a reputed pharmacy would definitely be good enough to aid the important nutrient benefits to your body. These tablets are believed to improve human health, helps in boosting immunity, compensate for poor dietary nutrients, and also helps in increasing your memory.
Composition of Multivitamin Tablets?
For the proper functioning of the human body 13 vitamins and a minimum of 16 minerals are required. These vitamins and minerals help your body in various processes such as maintenance, growth, enzyme reactions, and regulation of all the processes in the body.
Multivitamin Tablets contain all these necessary vitamins and minerals. Different tablets have varying amounts and forms of vitamins in them. They offer these necessary items simple and easy to absorb form. These tablets also contain other ingredients such as amino acids, herbs, and fatty acids.
Do you need Multivitamins?
For all those people who are at the risk of nutrient deficiency or for those who cannot adapt a well-maintained diet should definitely take the proper dosage of multivitamin tablets to avoid deficiency risks.
Benefits of Multivitamin Tablets
- Good For Heart– The vitamins B1, K1, B6, Niacin (B3), B2, magnesium, and CoQ10 play a very important role in maintaining cardiovascular health. Deficiency of these vitamins can lead to chronic heart disease. Taking high-quality multivitamin tablets you can easily fulfill the requirement of these vitamins and reduce the risk of diseases.
- Healthy Hair and Skin– Research has proven that consuming multivitamins on a daily basis can improve your hair and skin health. Because these tablets contain all the ingredients that are necessary for your body. The vitamins that they contain are Biotin, B3, Vitamin C, A, E, and CoQ10.
- Minerals for charging your body- Multivitamin tablets that are rich in minerals such as zinc, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, magnesium, chromium, iodine, etc can really act as a turbocharger for your body. It can help in strengthening your bones, improvement of blood circulation helps in blood clotting, and also aids in reproductive health. It also helps in maintaining the rhythm of your heart, blood pressure, and blood sugar level.
- Improves Eye Health- With the increasing digitalization, our on-screen time has increased many folds leading to decreasing eye health. Multivitamins that contain a combination of lutein, vitamins and Zeaxanthin can protect our eyes from harmful light rays. And also, vitamins A, B3, C, E, and selenium supports better eye health.
- Strengthens Immunity– Vitamins are solely responsible for maintaining good immunity in the human body. The tablets which contain Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E can boost and strengthen your immune system.
- Keeps away stress and anxiety- Multivitamins can significantly help you in reducing your stress levels. The vitamin B taken through multivitamin tablets would help in keeping your energy high and would keep you relaxed and calm in the time of stressful situations.
From where should you buy Multivitamins?
There are many things that you should consider while buying multivitamins. You should check the ingredients of the tablets, their dosage, synthetic or organic composition, and importantly the authenticity of the tablet.
To buy the best and genuine multivitamin tablets you can consult Dr. B Lal Pharmacy. We deal in high quality, authentic, and organic multivitamin tablets. We have tablets for all your needs.