In this article, we will talk about Low Carb Dessert Recipes. Born with a sweet tooth but being fit is your life Mantra. Cannot resist sweets but also trying to maintain a low carb diet? Hey, do not fret It is not that head-scratching to find desserts with low-carbs. For all the fitness freaks or the ones with diabetes, you also deserve a sweet, delicious treat.
Here you go. Have a look at these recipes and be ready to sink your lips into the goodness of the luscious taste offered by these low-carb desserts.
1. Low Carb Dessert Recipes – Keto Muffins
- Total Time: 10 minute
- Yield: 14-15 keto muffins
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol / 1 tbsp sugar / 1 tbsp stevia equivalent
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- mini chocolate chips /sugar-free chocolate chips
- crushed walnuts
- pinch cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease a mini muffin tin
- Mix all dry Ingredients (stirring well), then stir in wet
- Scoop into cups, fill it about 2/3
- Bake 10 minutes on the center rack (if regular-sized muffins bake for 15 minutes)
- Remove from the oven
- Go around the sides of each muffin with a knife and pop out after 10 minutes
2. Low Carb Dessert Recipes – KETO CHOCOLATE WALNUT BROWNIES
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
Diet: Gluten Free, Grain-free, Keto, LCHF, Low Carb, No Sugar, Wheat Free
- Servings: 12
- Total Carbohydrates: 4gram
- Fiber: 2gram
- 110g melted butter
- 6 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 75g almond flour
- 50g cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g walnut pieces
- Put all the Ingredients in ONE mixing bowl and stir till they get fully combined
- Pour into a lined square baking dish (8-inch x 8 inches)
- Bake it for 15 minutes at 180C/350F
- Don’t over bake it.
3. Low Carb Dessert Recipes – Mascarpone Mousse and Berries (Low Carb, Keto)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¾ tsp vanilla essence
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1-pint Berries I used 1/2 blueberries and 1/2 strawberries
Whip together the mascarpone along with the cream, and a sweetener in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until they mix pretty well. Later pipe it into individual cups and layer with berries.
4. Low Carb Dessert Recipes – Keto Almond Ricotta Cake
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup of Ricotta cheese
- 4 egg whites separated
- 1 tsp almond of extract
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2.5 cups of blanched almond flour or 250 grams
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Grease a 9-inch round springform pan until then preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Into a stand mixer or a bowl using a handheld mixer, add the butter, ricotta, egg yolks, almond extract, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Blend until the batter has no lumps.
- Further, add almond flour and lemon zest and blend it until it mixes completely with batter. Keep it aside.
- Add egg whites to a clean mixing bowl along with the cream of tartar. Whip egg whites until stiff peaks are formed.
- Put half of the egg whites into the almond butter, stir well then put in the rest thus mixing all the ingredients required for the cake.
- Pour the batter into the round pan and sprinkle with some slivered almonds.
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes until the edges are golden and a toothpick or a knife pierced into the center comes out clean. Cool it for 10 minutes then use a butter knife to loosen the edges before removing sides of the springform pan. Allow it to cool completely then dust it with powdered sugar. Thus it is ready to serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
5. Low Carb Dessert Recipes – LOW CARB LEMON LUSH
Note: prepare the lemon curd and the shortbread crust in advance. Then, the assembly is very quick.
- Shortbread Crust (time: 30 minutes) (cool completely)
- 2 cups fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 7 tbsp salted melted butter
- Lemon Curd (time: 20 minutes) (must be chilled at least 4 hours)
- Cream Cheese Layer (time: 10 minutes)
- 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (2 full oz)
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Heavy whipping cream (divided use) (time: 10 minutes)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
To assemble it takes about 10 minutes.
NOTES: Although these recipes are not difficult to make, it does take some time. Prefer making the lemon curd the night before and chilling overnight. Often make the crust the night before, too. This makes the assembly very fast the next day. The recipe keeps well in the refrigerator and can be made a few days in advance of serving. It also freezes well.
Pecan Shortbread Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Chop pecans very finely and combine with the rest of the dry ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk them together to combine. Pour the melted butter over the Ingredients. Mix it with a fork to form a moist crumbly mixture.
2. Dump the Ingredients into a 13×9 inch glass pyrex baking dish and lay a sheet of waxed paper over the mixture with the help of hands, then with a flat bottomed glass or measuring cup, firmly press into the bottom of the pan. Then, remove the waxed paper and bake until lightly golden, about 15 minutes depending on your oven. Cool completely.
Whipped Cream (divided use)
- Whip the cream with the vanilla essence and sweeteners until stiff.
Cream Cheese Layer
- Whip the cream cheese with 1/4 heavy cream and sweetener until nice and light. Adding 1/2 cup of whipped cream at a time put 1 and a 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the cream cheese. Spread evenly over the shortbread crust.
Lemon Curd Layer
Whisk the lemon curd until it loosens and then gently spread over the cream cheese layer. Later, carefully spread the remaining whipped cream over the lemon curd. You can serve immediately but it’s best to refrigerate for several hours to overnight then serve. Hopefully, you liked these top Low Carb Dessert Recipes. Stay tuned to know more health tips.